Welcome to the MetisEtrade, Inc. Official Website (www.metisetrade.com). By accessing or using the website, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, including its future amendments:
- Content published in our website is considered property of MetisEtrade, Inc. We do not condone the use of our content in a manner that is potentially slandering, libellous or destructive. Furthermore, any unauthorized use, alteration, reproduction of our content is legally prohibited.
- The content of this website is updated from time to time. Although we do our best to deliver fresh content in the timeliest manner, it is still the user’s responsibility to check if the content is accurate, current or updated. MetisEtrade, Inc. shall not be liable for any damages resulting from the use of any of the information or materials found in this website.
- The website may contain borrowed content from third-party sources or content that has become public knowledge. When it does so, it ensures that it is used in accordance with the copyright laws.
- The content of the pages of this website is aimed at providing general information only. It does in any way not make any claims or guarantees as to profits. The content cannot be the sole basis for personal investments and cannot substitute for professional advice.
Limit on Liability
Specific clauses for users who have an account with MetisEtrade (herein referred to as “Account Holders”):
- MetisEtrade, Inc. shall not be liable to the Account Holder for his inability to use the Member’s Login Facility, for unauthorized actions or transactions involving his account or for any other cause beyond the company’s control.
- MetisEtrade, Inc. shall not be liable for any loss or damage in connection with any unauthorized interception or use of data relating to the Account Holder or to his account(s), including missending thereof.
- It is the Account Holder’s responsibility to update his contact information through the website or email notification to prevent the delay of communications between both parties.